sexta-feira, 27 de março de 2009

En-hedu-Anna...margarida...para ti...


Hymnal prayer of En-hedu-anna to Inanna


Queen of all the me, Radiant Light,

Life-giving Woman, beloved of An (and) Urash,

Hierodule of An, much bejeweled,

Who loves the life-giving tiara, fit for en-ship,

Who grasps in (her) hand, the seven me,

My Queen, you who are the Guardian of All the Great me,

You have lifted the me, have tied the me to Your hands,

Have gathered the me, pressed the me to Your breast...



"Senhora de todas as essências, cheia de luz,

Boa mulher, vestida de esplendor,

Que possui o amor do céu e da terra,

Amiga do templo de An,

Tu usas adornos maravilhosos,

Tu desejas a tiara da alta sacerdotisa

Cujas mãos seguram as sete essências.

Ó minha Senhora, guardiã de todas as boas essências,

Tu as reuniste e as fizeste emanar de tuas mãos.

Tu colheste as essências santas e as trazes contigo,

Apertadas em teus seios..."


En-hedu-anna ( 2.300 a.c. ), Ur, Suméria.